 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 109
    Re: A get together suggestion —Wayne Sardullo
   (...) This sounds like a Good Idea. I know it was easy for me to run into John when I got my auction winnings from him in person. What I thought would be a simple exchange turn out to be a two hour chat in his car. Was Nice to meet someone with Lego (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

        Re: A get together suggestion —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I guess that was me = ) (Don't forget their chain was just bought by Zaiy Brainy...the store that has had ridiculous Lego deals...ZB is supposoed to officially merge/unify operations July 1st (I believe) (...) Carousel is probably one of the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)