 Local / United States / New York / New York City / Manhattan / 10
Re: Gouging in Manhattan--Why Do They Cost So Much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 12:58:10 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 1999 11:51:48 GMT, Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>
wrote:

  FAO Schwarz.

  Mos Espa Podrace.   $129.

  Red Beard Runner.  $129.

  Discuss.

It's not NYC -- it's FAO.  Their prices are always too high.  Apparently,
some people don't shop around for their toys.

The nice thing is, you are more likely to find older sets at FAO than other
places.

Steve