 Local / United States / New York / 23
    Hi all —Jeremiah Rauch
   Hi, I am a student from Fulton NY, who given the recent area activity though I should delurk. I have been collecting and building for the last 17 years. My interests include Town/Trains, Mindstorms/Technic, Space/Star Wars and the Adventures (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: Hi all —Alan Demlow
   Greetings, Jeremiah! I'm glad to hear from another train person (although not a purist like myself, I see ;) Hopefully we'll get an event together sometime in the not-too-distant future, although it's definitely harder with the distances between us (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: Hi all —Wayne Sardullo
   (...) HEHEH, that right down the road from me about 10 mins. Welcome Jeremiah, if you want post anything to loc.syr there is a few of us pondering a LUG group. Wayne (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)