 Local / United States / New York / 25
Re: Hi all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny, Alan Demlow writes:
Greetings, Jeremiah!  I'm glad to hear from another train person (although not
a purist like myself, I see ;)  Hopefully we'll get an event together sometime
in the not-too-distant future, although it's definitely harder with the
distances between us out here.  In any case, nice to hear from you!

Alan

n lugnet.loc.us.ny, Jeremiah Rauch writes:
Hi,
    I am a student from Fulton NY, who given the recent area activity though

HEHEH, that right down the road from me about 10 mins. Welcome Jeremiah, if you
want post anything to loc.syr there is a few of us pondering a LUG group.

Wayne

should delurk. I have been collecting and building for the last 17 years. My
interests include Town/Trains, Mindstorms/Technic, Space/Star Wars and the
Adventures systems. I would be interested in any area lugs or train events.
                                          Thank You,
                                           Jeremiah Rauch