 Local / United States / New York / 111
    LUCNY Website Ideas! —Dave Amos
   Hey, this is the place to post what you want to see on lucny.org. Here are some of my basic ideas: 1. A nice, well designed, easily navigable home page. Either a top or left nav section. In the middle the clubs news. 2. The clubs news would be a PHP (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: LUCNY Website Ideas! —Wayne Sardullo
     Sounds good to me! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: LUCNY Website Ideas! —Dave Amos
     I purchased LUCNY.org, so I will begin building it! I may just put up a temp site so that Todd and Suz can put up a link on the lug org page and Eric can put a link on the lug map. -Dave (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: LUCNY Website Ideas! —Ed McGlynn
   (...) These all sound like winners to me! Who's the person responsible for the coding? Did I see your hand going up? Is Wayne's offer to have Oswego's domain provide the hosting resources still valid? Absolutely right about the politics. The group (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

        Re: LUCNY Website Ideas! —Wayne Sardullo
    (...) Well the interesting part about this is that I could still host it however its not going to be able to be as dynamic as we all would like.. Attaching the new domain to my account in Oswego is a NO NO and because its an Educational Facility, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)