 Local / United States / New York / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
LUCNY Website Ideas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:14:38 GMT

Hey, this is the place to post what you want to see on lucny.org.  Here are
some of my basic ideas:

1. A nice, well designed, easily navigable home page.  Either a top or left
nav section.  In the middle the clubs news.

2. The clubs news would be a PHP script in which we could log into a page
and add news to the site through a web based interface.  This site would be
password protected and only lucny members would have the password.  That way
all members could contribute to the site.

3. A gallery section, showing off MOCs.  Perhaps a gathering gallery, for
when we get together and take pics.

4. Member roster, complete with URLS.

5. Banners on the main page, rotated randomly.  The banners would be
advertising our sites.

6. A description of who we are, what we stand for, and what we do.

7. A map to show our area, possibly pin points for where we are located.

These are just some of the ideas I have.  Id like to hear more, or a
response to these.  Also, regarding the "politics", I dont think it should
exsist.  We dont need a leader.  We can organize like we are doing now.
Just my $.02

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com