 Local / United States / New York / 10
Re: NYC Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nj, Erik Olson writes:
Hey, is anybody else available for the last weekend of January? Ed has been
quiet about whether he heard enough encouragement yet for the idea!

Meanwhile, we could have a mini roll call of what people's interests are, as
in
what you build or want to tackle. Anyone else besides Mike Lunny doing RIS? (I
myself have not played with one yet but it's only a matter of time.) Lindsay,
you are excused until you get back just before the end of the momth (we hope.)

My thing is minifig-scale town, ancient theme, or trains. Currently
incorporating parts of the SW Flash Speeder into my green Jeep attempt.

-Erik

Still Interested for Jan 29th. As Erik stated I'm trying to work with
the RIS 1.0 and NQC. I'm having issues with the basic Tracker.nqc but
they are probably due to environment: line size and color.

Mike Lunny