 Local / United States / Nevada / Reno / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Sacramento and region Legoists - new LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:01:31 GMT

Hi all,
         As some of you know, I just moved to Davis from Maryland. I drove down
(way, way down) to the Sept. 6 BayLUG meeting. It is quite a drive from the
Sacramento area down to Fremont, so I am trying to gauge if there is any
interest in forming either an independed Sacramento LUG, or an offshoot of
sorts from BayLUG, something like BayLUG-North. If you have any thoughts,
requests, opinions, etc. please either post to the group or you can email
me directly at gal@physics.ucdavis.edu .

Build on!
Roy