 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 46
Re: Sacramento and region Legoists - new LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:16:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, Roy Gal wrote:
Hi all,
         As some of you know, I just moved to Davis from Maryland. I drove down
(way, way down) to the Sept. 6 BayLUG meeting. It is quite a drive from the
Sacramento area down to Fremont, so I am trying to gauge if there is any
interest in forming either an independed Sacramento LUG, or an offshoot of
sorts from BayLUG, something like BayLUG-North. If you have any thoughts,
requests, opinions, etc. please either post to the group or you can email
me directly at gal@physics.ucdavis.edu .

Heheheheh. This is actually one of the reasons we are doing the roadshow all the
way up in Sacramento. We have had several requests in the past from Sacto locals
to hold BayLUG meetings up north. In attending the roadshow, we aren't looking
to pick up new members. We are actually hoping to spur enough interest in the
locals to start their own SacLUG.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC