 Local / United States / New Jersey / 211
    Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics! —David Laswell
   (...) Well, I checked with MichLUG, and participating members did indeed get these (the annoying thing is that I was attending meetings, but didn't help with a show until October, so I missed out). Oddly, they are not listed anywhere that I could (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics! —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Actually, they're printed representations of minifigs on an oval disk attached to the DVDs on each lander. More info (URL) at the Planetary Society site>, here's a pic taken on Mars by the Spirit rover: (URL) Note the three titanium bricks (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)