 Local / United States / New Jersey / 150
Re: Inquiry About Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:19:08 GMT

Hi Pete,
There isn't a Lego group that is specifically Southern New Jersey, but
we have GardenSLUG ( GardenState Lego Users Group) Which has had
ummmm.... I think three meetings over the past year or so.

GardenSlug, at least in theory, covers the tri-state area, I think.

But I'd be interested in a group or sub-group that covers Southern New
Jersey, as I live in central/south eastern New Jersey.  :-)

-Andy Lynch
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete" <XvRiscvX@aol.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.us.nj@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 6:56 PM
Subject: Inquiry About Stuff

Yo, I was just checking if there are any Lego organizations in • Southern
Jersey. There seem to be quite a lot of various groups around, such as
NELUG, WAMALUG (did I spell that right) and there's also one Ohio • group that
I forget, anyway I was just curious if there are any groups of AFOLs, • or for
that matter what I've decided to name TFOL (Teenage Fan of Lego), • simply
because it makes sense, groups. If there isn't I'll probably do • something
about that, simply because Southern Jersey, being so much cooler than • the
surrounding areas, deserves its own Lego group. So anyway, basically • yeah. I
was just seeing if there was any activities going on down here.