 Local / United States / New Jersey / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
Inquiry About Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:56:15 GMT

Yo, I was just checking if there are any Lego organizations in Southern
Jersey. There seem to be quite a lot of various groups around, such as
NELUG, WAMALUG (did I spell that right) and there's also one Ohio group that
I forget, anyway I was just curious if there are any groups of AFOLs, or for
that matter what I've decided to name TFOL (Teenage Fan of Lego), simply
because it makes sense, groups. If there isn't I'll probably do something
about that, simply because Southern Jersey, being so much cooler than the
surrounding areas, deserves its own Lego group. So anyway, basically yeah. I
was just seeing if there was any activities going on down here.