 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 304
Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 04:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Mike Walsh writes:

Historically the Target in Garner and the Target in Cary were pretty much on
the same clearance schedule.  However, during this past post Christmas, they
were not on the same clearance and they didn't clearance the same sets.  For
example, the 4561 Railway Express was never clearanced at the Garner Target
(or the Glenwood Ave target either for that matter).

I did notice that. Though it was odd.

Yoda for $69.00 is a bargain which would be about 30% off which is what
Target's typical initial clearance level.  I am surprised to see this set on
clearance so quickly but won't complain if I can pick up a few of them.

I saw several at both Glenwood and Garner. There are fewer Tantive IVs, tho.

Mike
I went to the Glenwood Target a bit ago, and they are clearancing the sets also.

The Glenwood Walmart got the new sets in, too! Saw:

8469 Slammer Raptor
8471 Nitro Burner
4589 Nitro Flash
4588 Off-Road Race Track

8557 Exo-Toa
8558 Cahdak and Gahdok
8556 Boxor

Also more than a few new Jack Stone sets.

Group lugnet.loc.us.nc added as most of the NC discussion takes place in
that group.

Thanks!

Joe