 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 42
Re: Get togethers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
I ate lunch with Mike Walsh at the McDonalds on 55 near the park. Anyone
else who works in the park is welcome to join me at McDonalds for lunch
this month (jusy e-mail me to set a time).

I'd also like to have a Saturday or evening get together sometime this
month. Mike was suggesting the Friday after Thanksgiving, but I suspect
I'll be out of town.

This Saturday would work at my place (I need to wash some LEGO and I
like to sun dry it so I'm hoping for good weather - otherwise I'd be
happy to meet at someone elses place).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Can't do it this weekend or any others coming up.  Definately won't be here
the day after thanksgiving.  I do work in RTP though.

Jimmy