 Local / United States / North Carolina / Charlotte / 8
Re: I'm Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:04:29 GMT

Heh. I've been thrown out of that store 11 times by the guy with the black
beard and glasses for 'loitering'. He says me and my friends can't hang around
there. Too bad for him I got away with one of their precious Mindstorm sets
for...free...

Try Bedford Falls Toys on either Park Road or the one on Sharon Amity near
Providence Rd. I got a...free...Mag Wheel bike there. That cool Tech Build
bike, you know? However, no store in Charlotte will see the 1999 sets untila t
least the end of the month.

I ordered mine from the Lego Imagination Center!