 Local / United States / North Carolina / Charlotte / 5
Re: I'm Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:09:00 GMT

Cool, I was beginning to wonder if anyone in Charlotte
was checking here. :)

I am interested in getting a users group together.  My only
problem right now is time.  I have very little bettween work
and my other interests.

What exactly do you have in mind?

--
Don Forth ( Klaatu )
Jonas Marcho wrote in message ...
I live in Charlotte, off of Providince Road. If anyone is interested in
getting together a group, let me know at BolaHead@msn.com.

-Jonas Marcho
BolaHead@msn.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/bolahead/index.html