    Pics from Saturday's Truck Show —Thomas Main
   I had a great time at saturday's truck show. I've uploaded my pics to Brickshelf: (URL) I didn't get as many people shots as I had wanted and I missed out on taking good photos of Gareth's impressive models. Maybe Joe got those though... Just saw (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: Pics from Saturday's Truck Show —Joe Meno
   (...) Sorta. (...) Thomas, I have a quick review at www.nclug.cc, under the photo albums. The same pix are there, but a little more text:) Hopefully, I will have a full report tonight, as this was a really cool event! (...) Thanks for showing up (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)