Re: Pics from Saturday's Truck Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Thomas Main wrote:
I had a great time at saturday's truck show.  I've uploaded my pics to
Brickshelf:

Great pix, you got a lot I didn't!

Unfortunately, I didn't get as many people shots as I had wanted and I missed
out on taking good photos of Gareth's impressive models.  Maybe Joe got those
though...

Sorta.

Just saw Joe's gallery...wow, a panoramic picture.  That's very impressive.  And
overall good shots of the event.  Definately check out Joe's gallery:

Maybe he will have additional comments later.

Thomas,

I have a quick review at www.nclug.cc, under the photo albums. The same pix are
there, but a little more text:) Hopefully, I will have a full report tonight, as
this was a really cool event!

Again, thanks for a great time everyone.  I hope to do something like this again
soon.

Thanks for showing up with your Buddy Holly Mosaic! Hopefully, we'll more things
like this happening in the future!

Joe