Re: Charlotte AFOL at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Hey, did anyone get a chance to talk to the fellow from Charlotte? I was
running around too much to catch him. Has anyone figured out who the 7th
North Carolinian was?

I talked to Geoff Gray, from the Charlotte area, some at Rocklands sat.pm.
He is very knowledgable and like the rest of you NC guys appears to have a
popup set ref in his head.  His collection in the range of ... well let me
say he has 3 monorails ... and  trains galore ...  plus  techic plus ....
He would be a great addition to any NCLTC show or activity.  We talked about
NCLTC at the NMRR? show sept. 7-8 in Raleigh at the fair grounds.  He might
be interested.  I suggested he get in touch with Mike Walsh about getting on
the mailing list about the show.

The registration packet page 8 listed 10 from NC.  All did not choose to
make their names public, so I do not feel comfortable listing here.  I
recognize all but 3.

sheree