Re: Charlotte AFOL at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:12:44 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

Has anyone figured out who the 7th North Carolinian was?

Might have been Jason Reese from Cary.  I did a BB deal with him a couple of
weeks ago and he mentioned that he was going.

Well, he might have attended, but he isn't on the Brickfest registration
list, so he can't be one of the seven.

Hey Jason - where are you? You know two other AFOLs are in Cary alone!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com