Re: Tuesday Morning / My haul from TM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:27:16 GMT

I went to the one in Burlington this morning, and it had about what
Sheree described in the Greensboro one: not so much. Nonetheless, I got
a bunch of small sets and another yellow sub. Frank, if you picked up
any subs, I'll happily trade you 10 Chrome Knights for a sub (or
whatever number is equal).

Cary

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
Like Sheree says, the good polybags were $2, so I passed on those.

Cary

I passed on the themed polybags but I did buy 35 copies of one of the
Classic polybags (35 parts) for $1 each.  The Cary TM had quite a bit of
stuff - lots of Duplo - including four copies of the Movie Maker set
(for
$100 each).  I picked up 19 copies of the Chrome Knights for Frank and
bunch of the one of the Space Port boxes for $2 each (they have a couple
of
parts I am looking for).  I picked up a few of the Extreme Team race
car,
and a couple of ZNAP sets.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group