Re: Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 16:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
Hopefully I can reach a few central and west coast people in time.  I went
this morning to Tuesday Morning, and appearantly the Lego stuff will not be
out until Friday.  The section in the ad that Lego was mentioned in was a
Friday arrival section.

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
I got an ad in the mail today from Tuesday Morning regarding their reopening
sale on the 22nd.  Here is the blip about Lego:

Save $4 to $35 on Lego and Duplo sets:
Our Largest selection ever of rarely discounted sets.  Choose from favorite
themes such as Winnie the Pooh, Castle, Space, Technic, Mindstorm and many,
many more.  Shown is just a sampling of our vast assortment; varies by
store.  For ages 5 to 12.
Retail $7.99 to $69.99
CLOSEOUT
$3.99 to $34.99
Other Lego items avaiable at lower and higher prices.

Pictured are:
Mindstorms DDK
3 Duplo and Baby sets
3401 Shoot 'n Score
8505 Amazon Throwbot
7104 Desert Skiff

David

Just wanted to be sure ya'll saw this.  I went by late this morning not
realizing the Lego was scheduled for Fri.

sheree