  Train Show This Weekend

I plan on going to the train show at the fairgrounds this weekend. I was thinking of going Saturday after lunch (I want to conserve the morning for potential LEGO drying in the sun - my porch faces east). If it's raining I may decide to go in the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Train Show This Weekend

Frank Filz wrote in message <382C24B6.4280@minds...ng.com>... (...) Well, I talked to some friends, but never talked to anyone about table space... A couple people suggested that there wouldn't be too much problem though. I even found (but didn't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)