Re: Train Show This Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 05:10:36 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <382C24B6.4280@mindspring.com>...
I plan on going to the train show at the fairgrounds this weekend. I was
thinking of going Saturday after lunch (I want to conserve the morning
for potential LEGO drying in the sun - my porch faces east). If it's
raining I may decide to go in the morning.

This show is hosted by the Neuse River Train Club which is the local
train club. I plan on talking to people about the possibility of a LEGO
section of the club, and the possibility of having a layout at next
years show. I think they never really fill their space, so it should be
fairly easy to get space for a table.

Well, I talked to some friends, but never talked to anyone about table
space... A couple people suggested that there wouldn't be too much problem
though.

I even found (but didn't buy) LEGO! One was an older basic set which
appeared never to have been opened, for less than 10 cents a brick even...
No LEGO trains though...

Frank