  Re: Gathering Saturday

If space is an issue, we can do it at my place. I have plenty of space in my lego room and throughout the rest of the house. Also, my wife is out of town so I'm home alone. Jimmy (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) I'm certainly open to someone else hosting, of course I'll have to pack a carload of stuff, but that's ok.... Given Thomas and Sheree are both interested in coming, if Cary could host, that would cut down their drive, but I wouldn't want to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

Off of leesville road near 540. Jimmy (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) Please email me directions if we end up meeting at your home Jimmy. I will be starting from Greensboro. 2pm? earlier? later? thank you! sheree (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) Unless we get word from Thomas this evening that he won't be coming or has received the directions we should probably stick with my place (besides, I need the excuse to clean...). (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) <snip> (...) Frank & Gang, I am interested in coming. I have the directions to Frank's house, but can meet anywhere in the area. Let me know if you guys decide to meet somewhere other than Franks - I'll need directions. -- Thomas Main (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)