Re: Well, I'm still alive again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 23:30:49 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:

Here they are checking out evidence lying around the car. Once they put
out those little yellow tags (which are numbered), I could see a brass
colored object lying in front of one of the tags at the feet of the
uniformed woman wearing jeans (she's the forensics expert). Said object
is presumably one of the bullet casings.

Yup, they should be.  There should be one of those yellow tags for each bullet
casing.  I don't think they use those for any other kind of evidence (though
I'm not entirely sure).

They marked all sorts of stuff. They marked a McDonalds bag, a lighter,
and some miscellaneous scraps of trash.

Frank