Re: Well, I'm still alive again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:

Turns out someone got shot in our parking lot.

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/images/murder-1.jpg

In the lower left, you can see a forensic expert checking out some of
the evidence. The particular item being examined here is a takeout bag
from McDonalds.

Let's hope they got to finish their meal before the incident.

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/images/murder-3.jpg

Here they are preparing to tow the vehicle away. They towed it away
covered in the tarp. I wonder what folks who saw the car being towed
down the road thought. I can imagine thoughts running through their
heads of a wrecked car drenched in blood or something. Note that unless
I missed them taking the body out separately, the body is still in the
vehicle (the cops told us it was highly likely that they would tow the
vehicle with the body still in it).

Let's hope the tarp didn't get blown off while they towed it.

Will they auction the car eventually with 'one careful owner...' ?

Happy birthday Frank.

pete.w