  Get togethers

I ate lunch with Mike Walsh at the McDonalds on 55 near the park. Anyone else who works in the park is welcome to join me at McDonalds for lunch this month (jusy e-mail me to set a time). I'd also like to have a Saturday or evening get together (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Get togethers

(...) Can't do it this weekend or any others coming up. Definately won't be here the day after thanksgiving. I do work in RTP though. Jimmy (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Get togethers

James Beerman wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Weekends don't work well for me either. To much othher stuff going on. One idea I kicked around with Frank was maybe doing a weeknight get together out in RTP. We could probably use the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Get togethers

MAN! I've got an exam or I would have met you guys. Oh well, sometimes you have to have priorities. Chris <>< (Let's plan a big ol get together soon!) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Get togethers

(...) Well, I've got a standing offer to meet people for lunch on weekdays somewheres not too far from the park until I get tired of McDonalds happy meal LEGO sets. Chris, are you free at all Saturday? I'd love to host at my place, but would be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)