Subject:
LEGO Studios Demo @ Cary TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:54:28 GMT

This morning my went to TRU to do some shopping.  When she came home she
told me that they had a LEGO Studios demonstration set up.  She thought the
movies were pretty cool!  Anyway, this afternoon I stopped by to check it
out.  I was surprised at how small the camera was but over all, I was pretty
impressed with the set.  The instructions include a lot of information about
making a movie and is probably the best part of the set.

I want one!

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com