Re: no show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:10:39 GMT

This is unfortunate as I heard back from my former co-worker that he and his
son would be interested.  I think the idea of forming a club still has merit
even if we don't pursue the Winston-Salem date.  If we went to WS we would
probably have to spend the night out there since it is a pretty good haul
back and forth.  I am not opposed to it.  I think I am going to go ahead and
get a couple of modules built although the October compelling event going
away will probably mean I will wait until the Chistmas Holidays.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

James Beerman wrote in message ...
I got an email back from GATS yesterday saying they are full.

There is one Feb 12&13 in Winston-Salem.
Also, there are a few in VA:
August 21 & 22, 1999 - Fairgrounds on Strawberry Hill - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA

November 6 & 7, 1999 - Norfolk Scope & Convention Center - 201 East • Brambleton
Avenue, Norfolk, VA

June 10 & 11, 2000 - Norfolk Scope & Convention Center - 201 East • Brambleton
Avenue, Norfolk, VA

August 19 & 20, 2000 - Fairgrounds on Strawberry Hill - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA

I don't know how far everyone is able to travel, but I'm more than willing • to
do the Winston-Salem one.

Jimmy