Subject:
no show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:18:46 GMT

I got an email back from GATS yesterday saying they are full.

There is one Feb 12&13 in Winston-Salem.
Also, there are a few in VA:
August 21 & 22, 1999 - Fairgrounds on Strawberry Hill - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA

November 6 & 7, 1999 - Norfolk Scope & Convention Center - 201 East Brambleton
Avenue, Norfolk, VA

June 10 & 11, 2000 - Norfolk Scope & Convention Center - 201 East Brambleton
Avenue, Norfolk, VA

August 19 & 20, 2000 - Fairgrounds on Strawberry Hill - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA

I don't know how far everyone is able to travel, but I'm more than willing to
do the Winston-Salem one.

Jimmy