Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Karim Nassar wrote:

Frank,

Good to hear you're ok!  Wow... that sounds like it was a doozy. I've been in
my share of near-misses (mostly atrributable to my reflexes and luck)

Are you saying if your reflexes were better, they wouldn't have been
near-misses?

but the
only two actual car wrecks that my car has been in occurred when no one was in
my car (my cars have a lousy saftey record when they are standing still ;-))

I'm with you there -- I've been the driver in three cars that were
totalled.  In every case, I was sitting still, and was exactly where I was
supposed to be, doing what I was supposed to be doing.

'Course, in all three wrecks, snow and ice played a major factor...

Steve