Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:36:31 GMT

Frank,

Good to hear you're ok!  Wow... that sounds like it was a doozy. I've been in
my share of near-misses (mostly atrributable to my reflexes and luck) but the
only two actual car wrecks that my car has been in occurred when no one was in
my car (my cars have a lousy saftey record when they are standing still ;-))

As for the SUV thing... they are very definitely the scourge of the road (as I
drive a Toyota Corolla hatchback, I'm sure you can see why I hate them so
much). Kudos on staying off that particular bandwagon.

--Karim