Re: UCS X-Wing at Cary TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:
The other two boxes (not the ripped one, I noted that as well) were all the
way down at the other end of the aisle on the bottom shelf.

Yea, found them, went out last evening and scarfed one up. I could have sworn
I looked there Friday, so either I didn't look close enough, or they really
did put them out after I left (which seems unlikely, from what I have seen,
they do re-stocking Friday morning - I've come in many a Thursday near closing
and seen pallets of new stock in the aisles - I've also inspected them for
what LEGO sets will be going out...).

Frank