Re: UCS X-Wing at Cary TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:04:17 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:FwBLLC.389@lugnet.com...

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
The Cary TRU has three (as of 9:15 PM tonight) copies of the  UCS X-Wing
set.  I did not buy one and now that I think about, nor did I check the
price.  They also have the Millenium Falcon for $100.  Didn't buy that
either although I suspect I will end up getting one at some point.

GRRR, they must have waited until I left the store to put them out (either
that or they hid them pretty well). I had stopped by on Wednesday and they
had one of each X-Wing and Tie-Fighter, but the X-Wing box was torn and I
didn't want to risk it being missing a bag or two so I just got the Tie
Fighter. When I went back on Friday (about 8:30 PM or so - looks like we
just missed each other...), they had put out more Millenium Falcons but no
more X-Wings (that I found).

The other two boxes (not the ripped one, I noted that as well) were all the
way down at the other end of the aisle on the bottom shelf.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh