Re: ZNAP at Cary TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:49:47 GMT

The Durham TRU at Westgate has the following ZNAP:
3502 3504 3532 3551 3552 3571 3581 3591
The 3591 at 29.97 has the Technic motor also.
I picked up some of the 3552 and 3571 for the motors, but I'm curious what else
if anything the ZNAP will be good for. Bridges?
- Cary

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Wednesday evening I had stopped at TRU, and noted a pallet full of LEGO,
which looked like it might be ZNAP. Last night I went to the store, and
lo and behold, they had two ZNAP sets out, 3552 Hover-Sub With Motor and
3571 Blackmobile With Motor. Both sets were $19.97, not a great price,
but not bad compared to 8735 Power Pack Motor Set at $38.

I could have sworn there were more sets on the pallet, so it may pay to
keep watch over the next week, they might get the smaller sets out.