Re: ZNAP at Cary TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:11:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:38EDD86E.167E@mindspring.com...
Wednesday evening I had stopped at TRU, and noted a pallet full of LEGO,
which looked like it might be ZNAP. Last night I went to the store, and
lo and behold, they had two ZNAP sets out, 3552 Hover-Sub With Motor and
3571 Blackmobile With Motor. Both sets were $19.97, not a great price,
but not bad compared to 8735 Power Pack Motor Set at $38.

I could have sworn there were more sets on the pallet, so it may pay to
keep watch over the next week, they might get the smaller sets out.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

TRU Greensboro has both of the above ZNAP, #3552 & #3571 for $19.97 each,
and #3551-Dino-Jet (80pieces) for $9.97.
No DUPLO eggs  :-(

sheree