  Question for NC people who have ordered from DYA

I should probably be posting this in the shipping group, but I'm really only interested in responses from NC people for now, that's why it is here instead. I placed an order to DYA on March 14th and haven't received it yet. My only other order from (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Question for NC people who have ordered from DYA

(...) Well Thomas, I'm in Michigan and I was just about to post a similar note. I made a larger order from DYA on March 15th and haven't received mine either. This was my first time ordering from them so I was getting a little worried also. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Question for NC people who have ordered from DYA

Hi, I am not in NC but close by in East Tenn and I have ordered twice from DYA... first time took about three weeks and the second was only two weeks ( pleasant surprise ). I guess it depends on the total shipping traffic at the time . So hopefully (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

"Thomas D Fulk Jr" <tfulkjr@mail.idt.net> wrote in message news:n1vqOEdGn1KozvO...4ax.com... (...) I have placed a couple orders with DYA. I was fortunate enought to get in on the two train offerings (first time 4532 and 4539 although I only (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)