 Local / United States / North Carolina / *494 (-5)
  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) on (...) Yea, this is the third accident in 4 years. I've really got to get out of the habit of smashing my cars when I'm tired of them (1st was a van which was starting to fall apart, it wasn't totaled, but it came close - that time I was (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

Oops, meant this to go to lugnet.loc.us.nc.... Well, I'm feeling extremely fortunate to still be alive today. This morning on the way into work I got rear-ended by an SUV. The rear of my car is compacted to almost nothing. I'm basically uninjured. A (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: thinking about a triangle LEGOfest...

Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FyotJn.DEu@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) with (...) how (...) Hi Karim This sound lovely. I am definitely interested. While I like Fabuland best, I enjoy almost everything. Dates? I have no idea (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Mos Espa Value Pack sighted in NC Target

Hi All, I just dropped by the Target on Capitol Blvd in Raleigh, NC and they've got about 5 Mos Espa Value packs, which, as stated before, includes the Droid Fighter, Lightsaber Duel, and Mos Espa Podrace sets for only $49!!! They are not stocked (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  NCLUG's First Exhibit

Tomorrow afternoon (8/6/00) the North Carolina LEGO Users Group will exhibit for the first time. The display will be set up a stationary caboose that belongs to the New Hope Valley Railway in Bonsal, North Carolina (about 15 miles south of Raleigh). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact