 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 9
Re: Testing 1-2-3 Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:15:43 GMT

Pat Shepard wrote:

I wish I knew of some good places.  The big Target accross from the Galleria
had a few sets discounted by 25% (a couple of smaller Ninja sets and a
Pharoah's Forbidden Fortress).  The KB Outlet store in the outlet mall on I70
between Columbia and St. Louis had some Traitor Transports at
$12.99.  That's all the deals I know of, and none are so great.

Wow, discussion.

One thing I miss about living in a metro area is bad neighborhoods.  I
bet that Kmarts in bad neighborhoods are better places to look.  If
you're within a mile of the Galleria, you're made of money and can aford
Lego.  How about the Kmart on Manchester in Maplewood?  What about in
St. Louis city?  There have got to be places where the normal crowd
doesn't choose to aford Lego.  How about the East side?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA