 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 6
Re: Testing 1-2-3 Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:19:19 GMT

Consolidating the Missouri lists seems sensible to me, as well, given the low
traffic they currently have.

Pat

I'm in Columbia but I lived in STL for ten years.  I've subscribed to
the IL and MO lists and I'm frankly wishing that they were consolidated
into one group for each state until and unless volume dictates
otherwise.  If there are Lego happenings anywhere in MO, I'm interested
in attending.

later,

Christopher Weeks
central Missouri, USA