 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 8
  Re: Testing 1-2-3 Testing

I wish I knew of some good places. The big Target accross from the Galleria had a few sets discounted by 25% (a couple of smaller Ninja sets and a Pharoah's Forbidden Fortress). The KB Outlet store in the outlet mall on I70 between Columbia and St. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

  Re: Testing 1-2-3 Testing

(...) Wow, discussion. One thing I miss about living in a metro area is bad neighborhoods. I bet that Kmarts in bad neighborhoods are better places to look. If you're within a mile of the Galleria, you're made of money and can aford Lego. How about (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)