 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 50
49  |  51
Subject:
Saint Louis Train/Users Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:53:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Anyone in the Saint Louis area interested in starting a LTC or a LUG?  I
have been trying to start one but have not been very successful. There were
two of us, but the other had to drop out. The only things we have done are
to get a name CMLUG (subject to change (1)) and make a train car for PNLTC’s
attempt at the world record. (2)  It is crude but it worked. It would be
great if we could get a club together there are several things coming up
this year one is the NMRA national convention (3), or to GATS in November
‘01 or January ’02 (4).  These would be good places to get more members that
do not know about LUGNET.  If you or anybody you know is interested please
let me know and we cane try to get together.

(1) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=8189
(2) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=11742
(3) http://www.gatewaynmra.org/gateway2001.htm
(4) http://www.gats.com/schstate.html#il