 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
Blue Tubs at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:57:16 GMT

I just wanted to remind you guys about the TRU sale this weekend on blue tubs.
I've already cleared out the one on clarkson in west county and the one down
in south county.  (And I only got 22!  Sigh).  The one at lindburgh and watson
in Sunset Hills did not have any in stock or on sale.

Oh yea - both Zany Brainies have about 12 shuttles apeace, for 75$.  It dosn't
intrest me any, but I thought I would let you know.

Wayne G.