 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 58
    Kansas City LEGO Fest —Andreas Stabno
   Friends, Just a reminder that our KC LEGO Fest is this coming Sunday the 23rd at 2:00pm till 5:30ish at my house in Lee's Summit. If you need directions, just let me know. Feel free to bring something for "show and tell" and also your want/trade (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo)

        Re: Kansas City LEGO Fest —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Mark Chan, Jon Kozan, Scott Paschen, and Scott's neighbor Brandon braved the icy roads Sunday to meet at my house for our little get-together. Scott showed off the new Super Car which (according to Mark) is just begging to be Mindstormed. Jon (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)