 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 4
Re: Anyone in KC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:17:09 GMT

I'm in Columbia, not KC, but hi.

I collect primarily Space and Castle themes.  No monorail or train stuff,
though am interested in eventually branching into both.

My current solution for how to fund my hobby is to go into debt.  Not a good
solution. ;)

I hope to have an auction soon, though.

Pat

Andreas Stabno writes:
Hello to all Kansas City Legomaniacs.

Let's gather names of who is out here, what themes you primarily collect, and
what sort of information would be helpful to post.

For starters I collect anything that would go well with a train layout,
including monorails and town sets.  I've had moderate success combing garage
sales this year, but haven't tried the thrift stores or other outlets yet.
Anyone else with good ideas to fund our hab...er...hobby?

Who else is reading this?  Scott?  Ryan?  David?  Mark?

Build well.

Andreas