 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 11
Re: Anyone in KC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Sales this week include:
Kohl's at a few inconsistant places.

Thanks.  What kind of store is Kohl's?  I've never been to one.

Kohl's is now running a 20% off everything sale on all Lego.  They've typically
got a somewhat disorganized selection of Lego similar to Walmart.  But toys are
just a sideline to clothing.

-Jon