 Local / United States / Missouri / 61
  How to make a Lego club work?

If we all agree that starting a Lego club in Missouri would be good, how do we start? Do we get together a see how many people show, and what do we do on a first meeting, build or try to plan a layout or both? I would hate to see this die. I think a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: How to make a Lego club work?

(...) I'm planning on putting together a LEGO fest here in Kansas City sometime over the holidays. We'll make sure to brainstorm ideas for MALUG (Mid America LEGO User Group) or whatever it will be called. So....anyone who wants to get together in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: How to make a Lego club work?

(...) we (...) during the holidays (due to work schedule)... sigh :( I also don't want to see this thing die either. Unfortunately, I don't know the way to go about it :( (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)