 Local / United States / Missouri / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Just STL? C'mon SPR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.spr, lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:47:48 GMT

Hi!  Amos here.  I'm an AAFOL (Almost Adult Fan of Lego, I'm 20 ;^) in
Springfield and I _know_ there's SOMEONE in or around SPR that at least knows
what a Lego IS!

I'm lookin' to trade sets, bricks, tips and tricks about mostly Technic but
also general Lego.

So c'mon Springfield, Pleasant Hope, Willard, and all you other little bergs!

Speak up!

I'm holding my breath...
Amos Bieler
(Check e-mail for a spam confuser)