 Local / United States / Missouri / Springfield / 4
Re: Just STL? C'mon SPR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.spr
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:14:44 GMT

   Are you still holding your breath?  Don't feel bad, there aren't many (at
least the last time I checked) from StL either.

--
   Have fun!
   John
abieler wrote in message ...
Hi!  Amos here.  I'm an AAFOL (Almost Adult Fan of Lego, I'm 20 ;^) in
Springfield and I _know_ there's SOMEONE in or around SPR that at least • knows
what a Lego IS!

I'm lookin' to trade sets, bricks, tips and tricks about mostly Technic but
also general Lego.

So c'mon Springfield, Pleasant Hope, Willard, and all you other little • bergs!

Speak up!

I'm holding my breath...
Amos Bieler
(Check e-mail for a spam confuser)